1. How long will it take for my delivery to arrive?
Answer: Normally orders placed before Sunday evening will be available for pick-up at Liljeholmen on the Friday. Delivery home or to closest pick-up location is usually also done by the Friday.
2. What are the delivery zones?
Answer: See this link. Zone 1 and 2 are city center and close to it. Zone 3 and 4 are outside that.
3. Do you deliver outside Stockholm?
Answer: Yes, but it is then delivery to closest pick-up location. Note that you will have to pick-up in person and be able to verify that you are 20 years or above.
4. Is it legal to buy wine from abroad?
Answer: Yes, we are registered as a distance sales company and pay alcohol tax and VAT in Sweden.
5. Can I book a time for delivery?
Answer: For home delivery you will receive a notification about delivery.
6. Where can I pick up the wines (if I do not want home delivery)?
Answer: Wines can either be picked-up at Liljeholmen (normally during evenings or weekends) or at Fridhemsplan (during day time). For pick-up contact info@thewinecurious to schedule a time for it.